-
April 11th, 2006, 02:37 AM
#21
Inactive Member
Thanks American_Mommy, I will remember that about the stuffing, great tip!
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 11th, 2006, 02:43 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Sara, thanks for sharing that about your Marisol. I guess when I saw my DD cry, I got upset and was willing to do anything at that point, KWIM?
At least I know our Marisol isn't the only one with the gap problem. I really was dreading the thought of shipping her to the hospital.
Thanks for your information on the newer Josefina dolls, My daughter and I would like to add her to our collection in the future.
take care~
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 11th, 2006, 02:44 AM
#23
Inactive Member
After what Sara said...
You know, If Marisol is mostly for play, you could remove her string and store that string inside of her head, then buy a plastic zip tie to attach her head with.It would be easy to get it on good an tight, and it would be very sturdy for play.Zip ties are very inexpensive and easy to find.You get a lot in a pack, so you could try till you were happy with it.
If/when your daughter wanted the original ties back, you could snip the plastic tie, remove the string from her head, and rethread it using a safety pin.I can see where the zip ties could be more practical for a doll that gets lots of play time in.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks